FCA’s own principle NFPA affiliates, Hal Lyson and Dennis Field, took part in the kick off for the 2020 NFPA 1033 revision cycle on Friday, March 2nd!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) September 11-14th in San Diego, CA! Click Here! —
- Our Burn & Learn ‘Carbeque’ Training Workshop with WSATI in Long Beach, CA was a huge success! Click Here to Check Out This Video From the Long Beach Post, the Local Newspaper!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) August 30-September 1st in The Village of Palisades Tahoe, CA! Click Here!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC) on August 17-18th in Orange County, CA! Click Here for More Information!
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!