Fire Protection Engineering
Fire Cause Analysis’ fire protection and safety consultants provide services to prevent the risk and hazards of fire for building and product designers, public safety officials and other stakeholders. Frequently these services include involve failure mode and effects analyses determine what breakdowns of safety may have occurred so that such failures can be avoided and mitigated in the future.
The Fire Cause Analysis‘ fire safety consultants provide their services to prevent such staggering statsitics.
- Passive fire protection analysis and assembly design work for modular steel and hybrid
- Building and occupancy analysis for commercial hazardous material operations
- Hazard analysis and design consideration for explosion prevention and mitigation of grain dust
- Performance based design of hazardous material occupancy into renovated historic building
- Design and implementation of passive and active fire protection systems for distilled spirits
- Hazard analysis and basis of design for cannabis grow operation and extraction facilities
- Assessment of fire safety in light and heavy rail transit vehicles for car manufacturers and
- Fire Safety Assessment of combustible public art installations
- Post-fire analysis for building assembly repair and rehabilitation
- Alternate means and methods analysis for occupancies requiring sprinkler protection