- We are excited to announce our newest technology : A 3D scanning process which utilizes LiDAR (light detection and ranging) allows us to take highly detailed scans for scene documentation!!!
- Brett Sutherland is kickin’ ASH!! Fire Cause Analysis is extremely proud of Fire Investigator Brett Sutherland’s determination in Southern California.
- “What’s Burnin’- Hash Browns, Hash Oil and the Internet of Things.. Dude!” On March 5&6 FCA Chief Officer Ulises Castellon and Claim Manager Juliet Shade of Capital Insurance Group presented at the Combines Claims Conference in Garden Grove, CA
- Fire Cause Analysis was extremely honored to have Andy Berasley, Fire Investigator, CFEI, CVFI, IAAI-FIT and John White, Vice President – Engineering Services, CFI, PE, MS, invited to educate the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Vehicle Fire Investigations in Washington D.C. on December 4, 2018.
- Sept. 7 – IAMI Western States Regional Training Seminar – Port Orchard, WA – Don P, Dennis & Gary B. presented training on marina fire investigations & origin and cause.