- Fire Cause Analysis was extremely honored to have Andy Berasley, Fire Investigator, CFEI, CVFI, IAAI-FIT and John White, Vice President – Engineering Services, CFI, PE, MS, invited to educate the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Vehicle Fire Investigations in Washington D.C. on December 4, 2018.
- Sept. 7 – IAMI Western States Regional Training Seminar – Port Orchard, WA – Don P, Dennis & Gary B. presented training on marina fire investigations & origin and cause.
- Sept. 13 – CA. Assoc. of Joint Powers Authorities (CAJPA) Fall Conference – Lake Tahoe, Nv. – Dennis Field & Don Perkins participated in a panel discussion on Wildland Fires – The Topic “We Didn’t Start the Fire” – Extinguishing Public Entity Liability after a Fire.
- The South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis!
- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presented “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”