Vehicle Analysis provides claims professionals with the necessary tools to evaluate claims involving fire and mechanical failure in vehicles of all types. Our experts are skilled in the numerous technical systems that compose vehicles today. They are also trained in understanding the mechanisms that cause those systems to fail.
Our expertise is rooted in many years of practical, hands-on experience and supported by in-house scientific and engineering support. We understand the need for our experts to pass the “Daubert Test,” as established by the U.S. Supreme Court. We strive to provide thorough investigations and evaluations in a cost effective manner. Our Vehicle Analysis will provide you with the tools to more effectively resolve your claims. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Fire and Origin Analysis
- Post-fire mechanical evaluation
- Fraud Analysis
- Computer Diagnostic Capabilities
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering Analysis
- Advanced Ignition Systems Analysis
- Airbag deployment and Self-Restraint Systems Analysis
- Bodyshop analysis
- Unibody and Frame Repair Analysis
- Laser Measuring Capabilities
- Brake Failure, Alignment Suspension, and Steering Analysis
For more information on these services, please call 1-800-726-5939.