NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) September 11-14th in San Diego, CA! Click Here! —
- Our Burn & Learn ‘Carbeque’ Training Workshop with WSATI in Long Beach, CA was a huge success! Click Here to Check Out This Video From the Long Beach Post, the Local Newspaper!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) August 30-September 1st in The Village of Palisades Tahoe, CA! Click Here!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC) on August 17-18th in Orange County, CA! Click Here for More Information!
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!