NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Expands in the Pacific Northwest! We Welcome Jimmy Bowen, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CVFI, PI to the Team! Check out his CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section.
- Fire Cause Analysis is Proud to Recognize Kevin Tiscareno, IAAI-CFI for Being Selected as FIREFIGHTER OF THE YEAR by the New Port Beach Fire Department!
- Congratulations to John Teague, IAAI-CFI for passing the Certified Marine Investigator test with the International Association of Marine Investigators!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Welcomes Linda Poe, CFEI to our Las Vegas, Nevada Office! Check out her CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section
- Our ‘Burn & Learn’ Live Demostrations and Workshop in Huntington Beach, CA was a huge success! Check out some of our photos on LinkedIn and Facebook!