The Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis to discuss fire prevention and investigation procedures in the United States. Fire Cause Analysis Vice President John White, a fire protection engineer, led the meeting and was joined by Kirk Staggs, electrical engineer associate, and Steve Virostek, a mechanical engineer.
- We are excited to announce our newest technology : A 3D scanning process which utilizes LiDAR (light detection and ranging) allows us to take highly detailed scans for scene documentation!!!
- Brett Sutherland is kickin’ ASH!! Fire Cause Analysis is extremely proud of Fire Investigator Brett Sutherland’s determination in Southern California.
- “What’s Burnin’- Hash Browns, Hash Oil and the Internet of Things.. Dude!” On March 5&6 FCA Chief Officer Ulises Castellon and Claim Manager Juliet Shade of Capital Insurance Group presented at the Combines Claims Conference in Garden Grove, CA
- Fire Cause Analysis was extremely honored to have Andy Berasley, Fire Investigator, CFEI, CVFI, IAAI-FIT and John White, Vice President – Engineering Services, CFI, PE, MS, invited to educate the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Vehicle Fire Investigations in Washington D.C. on December 4, 2018.
- Sept. 7 – IAMI Western States Regional Training Seminar – Port Orchard, WA – Don P, Dennis & Gary B. presented training on marina fire investigations & origin and cause.