The Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis to discuss fire prevention and investigation procedures in the United States. Fire Cause Analysis Vice President John White, a fire protection engineer, led the meeting and was joined by Kirk Staggs, electrical engineer associate, and Steve Virostek, a mechanical engineer.
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Expands in the Pacific Northwest! We Welcome Jimmy Bowen, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CVFI, PI to the Team! Check out his CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section.
- Fire Cause Analysis is Proud to Recognize Kevin Tiscareno, IAAI-CFI for Being Selected as FIREFIGHTER OF THE YEAR by the New Port Beach Fire Department!
- Congratulations to John Teague, IAAI-CFI for passing the Certified Marine Investigator test with the International Association of Marine Investigators!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Welcomes Linda Poe, CFEI to our Las Vegas, Nevada Office! Check out her CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section
- Our ‘Burn & Learn’ Live Demostrations and Workshop in Huntington Beach, CA was a huge success! Check out some of our photos on LinkedIn and Facebook!