The Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis to discuss fire prevention and investigation procedures in the United States. Fire Cause Analysis Vice President John White, a fire protection engineer, led the meeting and was joined by Kirk Staggs, electrical engineer associate, and Steve Virostek, a mechanical engineer.
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Expands in the Pacific Northwest! We Welcome Joseph Feland, CFI, IAAI-FIT to the Team! Check out his CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Expands in the Pacific Northwest! We Welcome Jimmy Bowen, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CVFI, PI to the Team! Check out his CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section.
- Fire Cause Analysis is Proud to Recognize Kevin Tiscareno, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI for Being Selected as FIREFIGHTER OF THE YEAR by the New Port Beach Fire Department!
- Congratulations to John Teague, IAAI-CFI for passing the Certified Marine Investigator test with the International Association of Marine Investigators!