The Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis to discuss fire prevention and investigation procedures in the United States. Fire Cause Analysis Vice President John White, a fire protection engineer, led the meeting and was joined by Kirk Staggs, electrical engineer associate, and Steve Virostek, a mechanical engineer.
- Our ‘Burn & Learn’ Live Demostrations and Workshop in Huntington Beach, CA was a huge success!
- We are excited to announce our newest technology : A 3D scanning process which utilizes LiDAR (light detection and ranging)
- Brett Sutherland, CFI is kickin’ ASH!!
- “What’s Burnin’- Hash Browns, Hash Oil and the Internet of Things.. Dude!”
- Fire Cause Analysis was extremely honored to have Andy Berasley, Fire Investigator, CFEI, CVFI, IAAI-FIT and John White, Vice President – Engineering Services, CFI, PE, MS, invited to educate the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Vehicle Fire Investigations in Washington D.C. on December 4, 2018.