The Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis to discuss fire prevention and investigation procedures in the United States. Fire Cause Analysis Vice President John White, a fire protection engineer, led the meeting and was joined by Kirk Staggs, electrical engineer associate, and Steve Virostek, a mechanical engineer.
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) September 11-14th in San Diego, CA! Click Here! —
- Our Burn & Learn ‘Carbeque’ Training Workshop with WSATI in Long Beach, CA was a huge success! Click Here to Check Out This Video From the Long Beach Post, the Local Newspaper!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) August 30-September 1st in The Village of Palisades Tahoe, CA! Click Here!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC) on August 17-18th in Orange County, CA! Click Here for More Information!
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!