At this years PSMCA, President and Founder, Don Perkins presented, “Vessel Fire Investigations Navigating Troubled Waters.” This year’s PSMCA met in Seattle Washington where Mr. Perkins discussed the functions and responsibilities when it comes to submarine and large vessel losses.
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) September 11-14th in San Diego, CA! Click Here! —
- Our Burn & Learn ‘Carbeque’ Training Workshop with WSATI in Long Beach, CA was a huge success! Click Here to Check Out This Video From the Long Beach Post, the Local Newspaper!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) August 30-September 1st in The Village of Palisades Tahoe, CA! Click Here!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC) on August 17-18th in Orange County, CA! Click Here for More Information!
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!