Our very own Don Perkins and Geoff Hazard will be presenting at this year’s 2017 CCAI Spring Training Seminar in San Luis Obispo! Their presentation on Vessel Fires uses compelling fire cases involving a variety of vessels to illustrate effective fire investigations within the marine field. Join us!
- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presenting “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”
- Come and experience Ulises Castellon’s program “Seven Deadly Sins of Adjuster Testimony” at the NAIIA 81st annual Conference in Lake Tahoe, California!
- FCA’s own principle NFPA affiliates, Hal Lyson and Dennis Field, took part in the kick off for the 2020 NFPA 1033 revision cycle on Friday, March 2nd!
- President & Founder Don Perkins presented “Vessel Fire Investigations Navigating Troubled Waters” at the Puget Sound Maritime Claims Association!
- “Fire and Explosion Investigations that Sizzle!” – FCA principle, Ulises Castellon, Clark Hill LLP member Doug Wood and Capital Insurance Group Regional Property Claim Manager, Juliet Schade presented at the Combined Claims Conference