Bobby Gonzalez, NAFI-CFEI, IAAI-FIT
Bobby Gonzalez joined Fire Cause Analysis after a 21 year career in the Fire Service.
Throughout his career with the Oakland and Fairfield, California Fire Departments, Mr. Gonzalez held many ranks with different responsibilities from Firefighter/Paramedic to Lieutenant of Fire. He became a Paramedic in 1996 and spent the last eight years of his career as a Lieutenant. In addition to fire suppression activities for commercial and residential structures, vegetation and vehicles, Mr. Gonzalez has participated in numerous origin and cause investigations of fires and explosions. As a Lieutenant, he was also tasked with the organization and completion of commercial and vegetation management fire prevention inspections.
Mr. Gonzalez holds memberships with the National Association of Fire Investigators, where he holds a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator certification, the International Association of Arson Investigators, where he holds a Fire Investigation Technician certification, as well as membership with the California Conference of Arson Investigators.
- State of California Paramedic License # P08754
- U.S. Coast Guard Captain License # USA000457712
- Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator, National Association of Fire Investigators
- Fire Investigation Technician, International Association of Arson Investigators
- Fire Officer #150-0563
- FireFighter I #1996009
- FireFighter II #2084841
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- California Conference of Arson Investigators (CCAI)
- National Association of Arson Investigators (NAFI)