Ulises Castellon, CPCU, RPA
Chief Executive Officer
Ulises Castellon, CPCU, RPA has worked as a claims professional for over 40 years. In 1996, he associated with Fire Cause Analysis, a premier forensic investigation and engineering firm, and is currently Chief Executive Officer. He is also the principal of a consulting business, Claims Analysis.
As an insurance consultant and expert witness, Ulises has managed numerous first and third party cases through litigation and has extensive deposition and trial testimony experience. In addition, he regularly teaches courses on issues ranging from Arson and Fraud Investigation to Fair Claims Practices. Ulises is a co-author of Scientific Evidence and Expert Testimony, Chapter 6 – Origin and Cause of Fire and is a contributing author of The Institutes Associate In Claims (AIC) 31 Insurance Designation on Investigating Losses Caused by Fire, Lightning, Smoke, and Explosion, The Fire Investigation Team & Investigating a Suspicious Fire Loss.
Ulises is also bilingual and has acted as a media spokesperson for local news and information programs, including Spanish-speaking television.
- Society of Property and Casualty Underwriters.
- Sacramento Valley Chapter CPCU Board of Directors. President: 1997-1998.
- California Conference of Arson Investigators
- Northern California Fraud Insurance Association
- Insurance Education Association – Instructor
- Insurance School of the Pacific – Instructor
- Western Insurance Information Service – Speaker
- California Insurance Education Foundation – Advisory Board
- National Fire Prevention Association