We’re also excited to announce chief of operations Ulises Castellon will also speaking with Doug Wood from Morris, Polich, and Purdy at this year’s Combined Claims Conference (CCC). This year’s conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Anaheim on March 7th. Their presentation will be on “Anatomy of an Arson – Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll” at 10:45AM. We look forward to seeing you then!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Expands in the Pacific Northwest! We Welcome Jimmy Bowen, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CVFI, PI to the Team! Check out his CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section.
- Fire Cause Analysis is Proud to Recognize Kevin Tiscareno, IAAI-CFI for Being Selected as FIREFIGHTER OF THE YEAR by the New Port Beach Fire Department!
- Congratulations to John Teague, IAAI-CFI for passing the Certified Marine Investigator test with the International Association of Marine Investigators!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Welcomes Linda Poe, CFEI to our Las Vegas, Nevada Office! Check out her CV and Bio under our Fire Investigation section
- Our ‘Burn & Learn’ Live Demostrations and Workshop in Huntington Beach, CA was a huge success! Check out some of our photos on LinkedIn and Facebook!