We’re also excited to announce chief of operations Ulises Castellon will also speaking with Doug Wood from Morris, Polich, and Purdy at this year’s Combined Claims Conference (CCC). This year’s conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Anaheim on March 7th. Their presentation will be on “Anatomy of an Arson – Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll” at 10:45AM. We look forward to seeing you then!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) September 11-14th in San Diego, CA! Click Here! —
- Our Burn & Learn ‘Carbeque’ Training Workshop with WSATI in Long Beach, CA was a huge success! Click Here to Check Out This Video From the Long Beach Post, the Local Newspaper!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) August 30-September 1st in The Village of Palisades Tahoe, CA! Click Here!
- Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) is Presenting at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC) on August 17-18th in Orange County, CA! Click Here for More Information!
- You’re Invited As Our Guest! – Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) Is Presenting “Fire Investigation in a Post Covid World” at the Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA) on February 16th in Phoenix, AZ! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!