- Fire Cause Analysis is honored to have been invited to teach a Vehicle Investigation class for the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in Washington D.C. on December 5, 2018.
- Sept. 7 – IAMI Western States Regional Training Seminar – Port Orchard, WA – Don P, Dennis & Gary B. presenting training on marina fire investigations & origin and cause.
- Sept. 13 – CA. Assoc. of Joint Powers Authorities (CAJPA) Fall Conference – Lake Tahoe, Nv. – Dennis Field & Don Perkins will be part of a panel discussion on Wildland Fires – The Topic “We Didn’t Start the Fire” – Extinguishing Public Entity Liability after a Fire.
- The Korean Minister of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis!
- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presenting “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”