- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presenting “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”
- Come and experience Ulises Castellon’s program “Seven Deadly Sins of Adjuster Testimony” at the NAIIA 81st annual Conference in Lake Tahoe, California!
- FCA’s own principle NFPA affiliates, Hal Lyson and Dennis Field, took part in the kick off for the 2020 NFPA 1033 revision cycle on Friday, March 2nd!
- President & Founder Don Perkins presented “Vessel Fire Investigations Navigating Troubled Waters” at the Puget Sound Maritime Claims Association!
- “Fire and Explosion Investigations that Sizzle!” – FCA principle, Ulises Castellon, Clark Hill LLP member Doug Wood and Capital Insurance Group Regional Property Claim Manager, Juliet Schade presented at the Combined Claims Conference