NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- Ulises Castellon presenting “Hot Topics in Product Fires – Hover Boards, E-cigs, Drones, and More” on October 12, 2017 at I-Day in Seattle, WA!
- Carol McDonald catches up with Tim Cary of Stutman Law at the NASP 2017 Subrogation Litigation Conference!
- Ulises Castellon presenting “Large Loss Fires – A Team Approach” on July 21, 2017 in Stockton, CA!
- Join us at the SCCA Corn Hole Tournament and Golf Tournament in Temecula, CA!
- Ulises Castellon presenting “Vessel Fire Investigations” & “Vehicle Fire Investigations” in Torrance, CA on June 16th!