NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- Ulises and Douglas Wood presenting “Adjuster as Witness: Seven Deadly Sins” in Boston on 3/27 & 3/28
- Join us for the April 6, 2017 PacNW CPCU Luncheon — Ulises Castellon is presenting!
- Join us at this year’s 2017 Insurance Fraud Management Conference in Arizona!
- FCA’s Ulises Castellon and Robert Lockhart of Lockhart Park, LLP are presenting on The Seven Deadly Sins of Adjuster Testimony on 4/20
- Don Perkins and Geoff Hazard are presenting on Vessel Fires at the 2017 CCAI Spring Training Seminar in San Luis Obispo!