NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- The Korean Minister of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis!
- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presenting “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”
- Come and experience Ulises Castellon’s program “Seven Deadly Sins of Adjuster Testimony” at the NAIIA 81st annual Conference in Lake Tahoe, California!
- FCA’s own principle NFPA affiliates, Hal Lyson and Dennis Field, took part in the kick off for the 2020 NFPA 1033 revision cycle on Friday, March 2nd!
- President & Founder Don Perkins presented “Vessel Fire Investigations Navigating Troubled Waters” at the Puget Sound Maritime Claims Association!