NFPA has accepted FCA VP Dennis Field as a Principal on the NFPA Technical Committee for Fire Investigator Professional Qualifications (NFPA 1033). NFPA 1033 facilitates safe, accurate investigations by specifying the job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.This Standard defines the duties, tasks, knowledge, skills, and performance evaluation criteria for the full range of investigation issues that may be encountered on the job.
- “Fire and Explosion Investigations that Sizzle!” – FCA principle, Ulises Castellon, Clark Hill LLP member Doug Wood and Capital Insurance Group Regional Property Claim Manager, Juliet Schade will be presenting at the Combined Claims Conference on March 6th at 10:30 AM
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA) Monthly Chapter Meeting – Seattle, WA – Ulises presented “Ethics and the Claims Adjuster”
- Don Perkins, Andy Berasley & Steve Moore presented Vehicle Fires Live Burn Training in Las Vegas, NV
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA) Monthly Chapter Meeting – Seattle, WA – Ulises Castellon presented “Ethics and the Claims Adjuster”
- Ulises Castellon presented “Hot Topics in Product Fires – Hover Boards, E-cigs, Drones, and More” on October 12, 2017 at I-Day in Seattle, WA!