At this year’s NASP 2017 Subrogation Litigation Conference, Director of Business Development Carol McDonald caught up with Tim Cary of Stutman Law! This year’s conference took place in Scottsdale, Arizona. The conference focused on skills and management. Fire Cause Analysis was excited to see so many familiar faces!
- Sept. 7 – IAMI Western States Regional Training Seminar – Port Orchard, WA – Don P, Dennis & Gary B. presenting training on marina fire investigations & origin and cause.
- Sept. 13 – CA. Assoc. of Joint Powers Authorities (CAJPA) Fall Conference – Lake Tahoe, Nv. – Dennis Field & Don Perkins will be part of a panel discussion on Wildland Fires – The Topic “We Didn’t Start the Fire” – Extinguishing Public Entity Liability after a Fire.
- The Korean Minister of Trade, Industry, and Energy and representatives from Korea Electrical Safety Corporation (KESCO) and Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) visited Fire Cause Analysis!
- Fire Investigators, Andy Berasley and KC Hester will be presenting “Vehicle Arson Investigations – Don’t Get Burned!” at this years SCFIA “Lunch and Learn.”
- Come and experience Ulises Castellon’s program “Seven Deadly Sins of Adjuster Testimony” at the NAIIA 81st annual Conference in Lake Tahoe, California!