At this year’s NASP 2017 Subrogation Litigation Conference, Director of Business Development Carol McDonald caught up with Tim Cary of Stutman Law! This year’s conference took place in Scottsdale, Arizona. The conference focused on skills and management. Fire Cause Analysis was excited to see so many familiar faces!
- Don Perkins, Andy Berasley & Steve Moore will be presenting Vehicle Fires Live Burn Training in Las Vegas, NV
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA) Monthly Chapter Meeting – Seattle, WA – Ulises to present “Ethics and the Claims Adjuster”
- Ulises Castellon presented “Hot Topics in Product Fires – Hover Boards, E-cigs, Drones, and More” on October 12, 2017 at I-Day in Seattle, WA!
- Carol McDonald caught up with Tim Cary of Stutman Law at the NASP 2017 Subrogation Litigation Conference!
- Ulises Castellon presented “Large Loss Fires – A Team Approach” on July 21, 2017 in Stockton, CA!