Andrew Berasley, CFEI, CVFI, IAAI-FIT
Fire Investigatorandy.berasley[at]fcafire.com 1-800-726-5939
Andrew Berasley is a certified fire investigator with the responsibility of managing and conducting vehicle fire investigations for Fire Cause Analysis. His years of experience include owning and operating his own auto repair facilities & collision company where he was directly responsible for mechanical issues on vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment. He currently works with law firms and the insurance industry, providing investigations and additional services in all fire-related disciplines including Fire Testing and Auto Related Mechanical & Electrical Studies. In addition, Mr. Berasley has given deposition and trial testimony in both civil and criminal cases.
Andrew Berasley is also responsible for all aspects of evidence recovery, handling & storage, and documentation of evidence, including supervising collection and evidence chain of possession at FCA’s facilities in Northern & Southern California and Arizona.
Areas of Expertise:
- Vehicle Failure/Fire Expert
- Evidence Technician
- Vehicle Arson Investigations Instructor
- California Conference of Arson Investigators (CCAI) Vehicle Fire Expert
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI) Forensic Evidence Collection and Processing Certified
- Fork Lift, Bobcat and Backhoe Certified
- X-ray Certified
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI) Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI) Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator